Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One of those days...


I'm having one of those days, where I can't help but feel so incredibly blessed and humble for this little miracle in our lives.  Everytime I've had a rough day or things don't go exactly how I planned or someone in the house is fussy- (it's either me, daddy, tommy, or little man), or I find myself getting annoyed at the little things in life that really just don't matter...I stop and think about my life a year ago.  How desperately bad I wanted to have a baby, and how sad I was thinking about losing our first baby.  When I think back to that, all the little issues that seem so big melt away, and I am reminded just how amazing and precious life really is.  I thank God every single day for allowing me to experience all that is motherhood, and I pray that I can be the best mother possible to this sweet sweet little boy.  I sure do love him more than I could ever explain in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment