Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Little 11 Monther

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? You are doing so much lately I can barely keep track. I chase you around the house all day as you explore every drawer, door, and vent. You say mama, dada, ball, uh oh, woof, pop, and bye bye. You are the fastest crawler I've ever seen and you are walking along furniture but not yet on your own. Mama takes you to the park everyday.We are planning your bday party and can't wait to celebrate and sing happy birthday to you- we've been working on blowing out your candle!!! Your favorite foods are blueberries, avocado and spaghetti noodles! you still love the water and at the splashpark you crawl head on into the sprinkler. You pretend talk on the phone, give the best kisses and pats on the back when hugging, and imitate tommy barking and mom and dad sneezing. I mean... Aaaaaamazing.

We LOVE you to the moon and back x10


No comments:

Post a Comment