Friday, January 27, 2012

19 weeks


Sorry for the creepy excited smiles.  I have been feeling great lately...occasional nausea around 9pm, but nothing bad!  I've finally been able to eat more, but still only have about half the appetite I used to have before pregnancy.  Counting down the hours till we get to see you at our ultrasound Monday night.  Craving more tomato-y based things- spaghetti sauce, pizza, salsa.  Oh, and rootbeer. :) Still can't get enough oranges/orange juice too.  Sleeping is getting a little more difficult- I kind of toss and turn all night long.  Mostly I'm just so excited thinking about you- as you can see from the creepy excited smiles!  Was listening to a cd this week on my way to work that I used to listen to obsessively in high school (Lauryn Hill, too funny) and for some reason it made me cry- still got the emotions running at an all time high!

No comments:

Post a Comment