Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nursery Inspiration Boards

I put together all of my favorite things for a boy nursery and girl nursery.  Even though we are finding out soon, I wanted to plan a nursery for either gender.  This first is the baby boy nursery, and below the baby girl nursery.

Paint Color: Stonington Gray, Benjamin Moore...Crib: Baby Cache Heritage Crib, Babies R Us
Chair: Willow Swivel Glider (Beige), Target...Pillows: Crate & Barrel...Lamp: Pier 1 Imports
Fabric: Annie Selke, JoAnn Fabrics...Zinc Letter: Anthropologie...Basket: Target
Zebra: Buy Buy Baby...Prints: designed by me

Paint Color: Stonington Gray, Benjamin Moore...Crib: Baby Cache Heritage Crib, Babies R Us
Chair: Willow Swivel Glider (Beige), Target...Floral & Polka Dot Pillows: Crate & Barrel
Shaggy Pillow& Lamp: Pier 1...Basket: Target...Vase & Letter G: Anthropologie...Fabric: JoAnn Fabrics
Prints: designed by me

No comments:

Post a Comment