Thursday, March 15, 2012

25 & 26 Weeks

{26 weeks}

Starting to feel very large lately.  The Spring weather has been so amazing and just makes me so excited for summer to come...and we're getting closer and closer to YOUR birthday!  We've been making lots of progress on the nursery and your crib came this week.  Your kicks and jabs are getting stronger and stronger, and I can't help but laugh sometimes when I see my stomach moving around now. :) You are one very active little boy!

P.S. here are just a few things that have made me cry lately:

                                                -A dog food commercial
                                                -A dad teaching his son how to ride his bike in our neighborhood
                                                -The Voice (tv show)
                                                -Drawings from my art students with families in it
                                                -Sitting in your room all the time imagining you in it


{25 weeks}

No comments:

Post a Comment