Tuesday, March 27, 2012

27 Weeks


It's getting pretty real.  Lately I've been having some pretty scary dreams- I think I'm getting anxious about everything from labor to not feeling 100% prepared, etc. I've heard this is totally normal! :)  You are kicking like crazy, mostly at night when I'm trying to fall asleep.  But I don't mind!  I think I'm going to miss those kicks once you are here.  Major progress has been made on your room, but I still have a lot of little details to add to make it awesome for my little guy! We passed the glucose test and I'm so happy about that- I still have a major sweet tooth and I'm guessing you will too. I'm starting to wonder more and more who you will look like...I hope you get the best traits from both your mama and daddy!  So happy to be entering the last trimester- home stretch!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment