Saturday, May 5, 2012

33 Weeks



My little man, I hope that I can one day look back at these 9 months and remember what a blessing each and every day was.  I have truly truly enjoyed every second since I first saw that positive sign and found out you were starting to grow in my uterus.  I have been sick.  I have been emotional.  I have been tired. And in pain (lately in the ribs!!! ouchers!).  And I know over the next few weeks things will get even more intense, and yet I would do this over and over again for the rest of my life!  It is such an amazing and humbling experience.  You have already made me a better person little man!  I am so looking forward to raising you into the best little man that you can possibly be.  Post coming up soon about the most important things I want to teach you in life.  I can't wait to see what kind of personality you will have.  I hope you will always know how much you are loved.  It will be impossible to measure. 

P.S. Tommy is loving all your new toys, and can't wait to play with them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment