Sunday, June 17, 2012

39 Weeks


Hello my little chocolate-loving, hiccupping monster.  We officially have 4 days until you are due.  Feel free to make an early surprise debut whenever, though! ;)  Little baby cousin Sophia will be here on Wednesday- so excited to meet her too!  Lately, we can't seem to get enough chocolate around here, and the strangest part about that is I haven't gained a single pound in the last 2 weeks- how is that possible?  At this moment, it is summer and 80 degrees out, and I am drinking hot chocolate- bc that is the only chocolate in our house right now.  Also, let's talk about how you have been getting the hiccups at least twice a day- it is hilarious and just about the cutest thing ever.  Anyways- I have never been so excited and happy in all my life and I owe that all to you.  Thanks for teaching me the importance of patience.  I've never waited so long in my life for something so amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment